Saturday, 31 October 2009

Photograph

Moonstone had suggested that I try and occupy myself with some sort of pastime like doing jigsaws rather than just sit mulling things over. She felt that distracting myself would reduce my delusions/overvalued ideas. Unfortunately I'm not one for jigsaws, sudokos etc. However, I was determined to get out of the house and start getting some exercise and fresh air. Photography used to be one of my hobbies so I decided from now on I would try and take a photograph each day (yeah I know... I'll give it a week).

I couldn't face walking round the neighbourhood. It might sound a bit odd but it's much easier to wander anonymously through the urban hubbub than risk meeting a familiar face here in the rural idyll where I live. So on Thursday I went to Glasgow.


And today I went for a walk in the woods.


I'm actually feeling fairly positive about the future now. Maybe I'll even get back to recording some music soon.

All the posts from February-October were imported from another blog in which I titled every post with a song title. I might try to continue that for a while. It could be a wee quiz... guess the band... no googling!

No comments:

Post a Comment